Traveling Easily by Shuttle
If you’ve never traveled by shuttle from Newark airport, it might be easier than you expect. All you have to do is grab a phone or laptop, book your trip, and forget about it until the day you get picked up. Forget about standing outside waving frantically for a taxi or trying to navigate New York’s bewildering tangle of public transportation. Shuttles make your life easier.
See the ways of ordering Newark shuttle to JFK here!
Statistics on Brooklyn
Brooklyn is a booming, thriving borough, the most populous of New York’s five. In fact, if each of the five boroughs were a separate city, Brooklyn would be the third biggest in the United States! With lots of landmarks and things to do, such as the Brooklyn bridge and Coney Island, you’ll never be bored in Brooklyn. Brooklyn is multilingual, vibrant, and increasingly stylish. The new hipster-haunted atmosphere of Brooklyn has come with a corresponding increase in tourist-friendly restaurants and coffee shops, so you’ll be sure to find some place to stop and get a bit of refreshment.
List of Shuttles from EWR to Brooklyn
These shuttles will get you to Brooklyn in style and comfort.
- CarmelLimo: A full sized sedan with Caramel Limo will run you about $85.00 for your trip to Brooklyn. Tolls and tips are not included, but you can fit four people into the car and thus knock the price down to about twenty two bucks each.
- SuperShuttle: It’s $132.25 to get from Newark to Brooklyn with SuperShuttle – toll included, but not tip. For this price you get their executive car and will-call service, though for $175 you can get a ten-passenger van to hold groups. This, if many adults are available to split the price, makes it much more economical to ride in groups.
- Blacklane: Blacklane’s economy service will cost you around $99, the price being inclusive of tips, tolls, fees, and taxes. Thirty minutes of curbside waiting in case your plane is a little late are included, and you can have up to three passengers and two bags.
- Limo Star NY: Limo Star’s $110 price tag comes with meet-and-greet to make you feel at home, as well as being inclusive of all tips, taxes, and fees. Thirty minutes of waiting again make this reassuring, but hours are limited to between 4:30 am and 11:30 PM.
- Talixo: Talixo’s $117 cost doesn’t include tolls, but their wait time is a full forty-five minutes, just in case your plane ran into some turbulence. Three passengers and three bags is the maximum.
Get the Shuttle You Need Now
Seasoned traveler or newbie, you deserve service that makes you comfortable and gives you a smooth ride. We want to help make sure you get it. Traveling through New York has never been so easy than when you book with a great shuttle.