Traveling to New York
Traveling to New York can certainly be a hassle. The crowds, the awful traffic, the sheer number of airports – it’s a headache. Yet it’s one of the most popular tourist destinations. How can you safely get to your hotel? The cheapest answer is a shuttle. Unlike taxis, shuttles can often be shared, so you can have other people around and get a bargain on your ride.
Also, read about this Newark airport to Brooklyn for more info!
Basic New York Facts
What can be said about New York? The most populous city in the United States, with a population of about nine million, there’s no question that it’s one of the most popular tourist destinations ever. Broadway, dozens of museums, the Empire State Building – New York has it all. What you need to know traveling there is that it’s divided into five boroughs: Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, The Bronx, and Staten Island. Know where you’re going and what borough it’s in before you travel.
Shuttles from Newark Airport to New York
These shuttles are the best deals available for Newark airport to New York travel.
- Supershuttle: Fare varies depending on what type of vehicle and how far you’re going. For example, from Newark Airport to Times Square in a simple shared van is about $20. The price rises sharply to $97 if you want the executive car, and goes up from there with extra services like meet and greet.
- Caramel Limo: Base price for a ride will be around $50; for more fancy cars, and more features, the price again rises, topping out at $362.00 for a full-sized SUV stretch limo. If you’re interested in the cheapest luxury available, you can get a regular limo for $204.00.
- Go Air Link Shuttle: A more expensive service, it’ll generally cost you something in the hundreds – for instance, EWR to LGA is $167 per vehicle. That’s an expensive ride, but it comes with a private car, and also includes tolls, taxes, and gratuity, so everything is taken care of.
- All County Express Shuttle: This is a moderate shuttle that provides service to many different parts of the city, charging a flat $32 per customer for the shared airport to airport service and allowing two pieces of luggage. Group or private services are more expensive, ranging into the hundreds and two hundreds.
- GroundLink: For $85.73 you can get three large bags and three carry-ons with Groundlink’s services, in a nice sedan.
Choose the Best Shuttle
Finding the right Newark airport shuttle doesn’t have to be a headache or a strain. You can easily get the service you deserve with just a little research. Now that you know the average prices, shop around with your exact destination. You’ll be surprised how easy it is to get where you need to go!